[TYPO3-doc] Workshop T3DD

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 9 08:45:02 CEST 2013

Hi Elmar,

> There is one documenation "Getting started", that gives a hint by it's
> name.
> But apart from that?
> We need a kind of road map, that takes the beginner by his hand and
> explains what to read in which order, what is depreciated, what is
> special for a limited audience.

You're right. For me that's the role played by that page:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/

but it may not be easy enough to find.

Part of the issue is related to typo3.org itself IMO. There could be a
link on the home page reading something like "New to TYPO3?" which would
point to early useful resources like the Introduction Package and the
list of recommended manuals to read.

Also this list of recommended reading should probably be repeated on
docs.typo3.org, at least until we have something more united.