[TYPO3-doc] Re: Workshop T3DD

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:15:10 CEST 2013

> > * Updating Getting Started to 6.1
> > * Update Editors Guide to 6.1 (not much)
> > * Extend the Editors Guide with longer examples
> > * Find concept to split content between editors guide and getting
> > started guide (lots of overlapping currently), move content if needed
> > * Update templating guide to 6.1
> > * Extend the templating guide (multiple templating methods, more tricks,
> > etc)
> > * Update References to 6.1 if needed
> > * Go over other documentation and update what is needed
> > * ## Update documentation contributor docs and guides ##

I want to ad a topic, but I don't find the right words. I think for the beginner
it is specally hard to find his path through the amount of documentation.
I still find it confusing after years.

There is one documenation "Getting started", that gives a hint by it's name.
But apart from that?

We need a kind of road map, that takes the beginner by his hand and
explains what to read in which order, what is depreciated, what is special for a
limited audience.

Regards

Elmar