[TYPO3-doc] Adding a :file: text role?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Sep 28 23:12:35 CEST 2012

François,

>.. role:: file(code)

well, why not? It should go into the "Documentation/Includes.txt" file
which can hold all the defintions that are common in a project. Include
that file at the top of each document by something like:

.. include:: ../../Include.txt

>Then using :file:`localconf.php` would produce:
>
><tt class="code file docutils literal">
></tt>

[...]

>BTW the <tt> tag is obsolete. Is it possible to change the way such code
>inline literals are rendered?

Surely. I'll look at this when I now start improving the typo3sphinx
theme. Should become <span class="... ... ..."> probably.

And I'll create a rule for it in the CSS.

cu ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de