[TYPO3-doc] Improvements to the official manual template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Sep 28 10:10:16 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Having seriously worked on an official manual with ReStructured Text in
the last few days, and after having discussed some aspects with Martin,
I have brought several enhancements and changes to the official manual
example. These include:

- complete linking examples, including cross-linking
(http://forge.typo3.org/issues/40511)
- improved explanations about code samples and choice of PHP as default
language for syntax highlighting (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/41436)
- rendering date and time included in meta data
(http://forge.typo3.org/issues/41437)

I have updated the wiki page about restructuring migrated manuals [1]
accordingly.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Restructuring_migrated_manuals