[TYPO3-doc] [!!!][NEW] T3PythonDocBuilder package available - two params to get it all!

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Tue Sep 25 22:28:50 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

I have just tested your script and it seems it has worked out. It looks I can integrate in the
rendering Workflow.

Besides that, can you refresh my memory, do you have another script for rendering regular reST
documentation in the same way. You know, Documentation/Index.rst. Thanks for your pointer.

Reference: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/40019

Fb.