[TYPO3-doc] http://typo3.org/the-brand/the-typo3-family/

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Oct 8 07:44:49 CEST 2012

Hi Martin and Francois,

as Francois said, *this* list isn't the right one.

But *yes*, lists are the right place. Thank you for being the first one
having the idea to discuss things in more than 160 chars!

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks