[TYPO3-doc] Cross-linking to a manual (not a specific label)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 7 20:33:37 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

> No, unfortunately not. Tell's me that it's not possible right out of the
> box. We'll have to find a way of our own or a workaround like putting a
> label "manual" on the first page of each manual.

OK, too bad. So now we just need to define what we want to call this
label that would be found on each manual's first page:

- manual (as you just suggested)
- toc (as it points - more or less - to the table of contents)
- cover (as in "cover page")
- home (by analogy with a web site's home page)

Opinions?