[TYPO3-doc] The TYPO3 Documentation Team proudly presents: docs.typo3.org

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Nov 26 23:03:00 CET 2012

[Tolleiv Nietsch] wrote & schrieb:

>Congratulations, right in time for the release.

:-)

>Just to be sure, currently the site looks a bit broken [1] for me on
>Chrome, Firefox and Safari (all on Mac OSX). I assume that's not just me

No, it's not just you, but I just reverted it already.

All the additional styling is done in one central stylesheet which
is at http://docs.typo3.org/css/t3_org_doc_main.css

And every now and then we are trying to improve something there
which will then immediately take effect everywhere ...

cu ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de