[TYPO3-doc] The TYPO3 Documentation Team proudly presents: docs.typo3.org

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Mon Nov 26 21:03:02 CET 2012

Congratulations, right in time for the release.

Just to be sure, currently the site looks a bit broken [1] for me on
Chrome, Firefox and Safari (all on Mac OSX). I assume that's not just me
and more or less the state of the template implementation?

Cheers,
Tolleiv

[1] - http://oi46.tinypic.com/vpx6pd.jpg

--