[TYPO3-doc] reporting dead links

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Nov 13 16:19:53 CET 2012

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:59:48 +0100
François Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch> wrote:

> I would suggest that you take a look at:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Contributing_to_the_documentation
>
> which will lead you to more resources and could get you started being
> ready to contribute to one or the other manual. When you feel at ease
> with this environment, we can look again at what you could do. How
> does that sound?

Good.

> Is that a trick question? ;-)

Nope. ;)

> Seriously, though, we have defined several milestones, one of which
> is the upcoming release of TYPO3 CMS 6.0 on Nov 27. At that point we
> need to have the documentation updated and available somewhere
> online, even if not with final URLs.

Nice.

> So it's hard to tell you when we will be finished, but if you follow
> this list, you will see regular updates.

OK.

> We also have a team meeting this Thursday (see separate thread), which
> you are welcome to join in, even if just for listening.

As video-conference or chat-only?

I did recently switched to Debian and Skype is one of the things which
are still not configured. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A self-realized man has no purpose to fulfill in the discharge
of his prescribed duties, nor has he any reason not to perform