[TYPO3-doc] Official docs: Mostly CamelCased now (to be pushed again)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 31 21:10:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

> Source folder structure
> =======================
>
> For example:
> http://srv123.typo3.org/~mbless/git.typo3.org/Documentation/TYPO3/Guide/Security.git

I'm fine with that structure if that's what we need. I would like to
check that also with the FLOW3 team. I know they are subscribed to this
list, but they are probably very busy these days gearing up for the
release of FLOW 1.1, so I'll ping them on the topic.

BTW does this structure fit the various needs expressed by Philipp (it
seems so ;-) ), Fabien (for extension manuals) and Xavier (regarding
translations)?