[TYPO3-doc] Official docs: Mostly CamelCased now (to be pushed again)

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu May 31 18:30:19 CEST 2012

François,

>Hi Martin,
>
>This looks really awesome, it will save us hours and hours of work!
>Thanks a lot!

Yes, indeed. I don't like that kind of stupid work. That's where we
have machines for. It took some time and the script doing that is
rather a mess now. But it payed out.

>> @François, @Christoper: I suggest emptying the repositories once again
>> and start from scratch with the above.
>
>I don't think either of us had committed anything else than the TCA
>reference.

Ah, ok, I had noticed that. So we don't have to empty anything.

>Do you think we should import it again too or should we just
>adapt and add the missing pieces?

I would keep that one and do those changes manually. Its not much
work, keeps what you already improved and is a nice learning
experience.

BTW, Christopher pointed me to some .gitignore files. I have added
them to the sources already. So we always have:

Example.git/.gitignore
.../build/.gitignore
.../_not_versioned/.gitignore

Yippie, soon we can checking little changes to the manuals ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de