[TYPO3-doc] Planning of next team meetings

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 25 09:04:50 CEST 2012

Hi all,

In yesterday's meeting we discussed about the frequency at which we
should continue having our meetings. It was agreed that the current
rhythm is fine, so we will keep having team meetings on every 3rd
Thursday of the month, at 21:00 CET (or CEST in the winter).

This may vary a bit depending on events or holidays. I have adjusted the
dates until the end of 2012. The resulting dates are:

- June 21
- July 19
- August 23
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15
- December 13

All these dates can be found in the TYPO3 team meetings calendar:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=a9fls2ilc1ignrp6mem1l9pvn0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Zurich