[TYPO3-doc] reST: More stuff in Git - including 'typo3sphinx' theme

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 22:53:15 CEST 2012

reStructuredText (reST) for the TYPO3 community:

It may be the case that we will be using some extensions specific for
the TYPO3 community in future. Currently I'm using a folder

  res/

for that on the server. I've added that to the Git repository now:

[TASK] Add ResourcesForSphinxAndDocutils

Add a folder res/ that is supposed to hold TYPO3 specific stuff you
may need when rendering TYPO3 specific documentation from reST to
other formats like HTML, PDF etc. Its content may be expanded in
future. Currently the 'typo3sphinx' theme is included that has been
used in the past month to produce first results.

Resolves: #35342

$: git clone git://git.typo3.org/Documentation/RestTools

Keep on wreSTling!

--
Martin Bless
TYPO3 Documentation Team