[TYPO3-doc] Updating documentation for 4.7

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Mar 11 20:37:55 CET 2012

Hi all,

The next release of TYPO3 (4.7) has now entered feature freeze. As such
we can start updating the documentation. I wanted to check with you if
you were all ready and if we can ensure that we meet the release
deadline (April 24).

I have quickly checked what's pending:

- there's quite a bit for the TSref
- nearly nothing for TSconfig
- a few things for TCA refence, but they all seem to be well-documented
in the bug reports

What's your impression? It would be great if we could make it in time.
I've usually taken care of the TCA reference and I'm confident that I
can make it. The change to the TSconfig seems trivial, although badly
described.

What about the TSref? Christopher, how do you feel? Would you need help?