[TYPO3-doc] testing 1_do_the_work.py script - sxw2rst

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Thu Jun 28 23:06:39 CEST 2012

Hi mbless,

Just after the match (sorry for Germany...), I have tested the latest revision of "1_do_the_work.py"
which transform manual.sxw to reST files. Actually, I get not output (and no error message either).
Could you check the following commands:

   cd /home/render/upload/fudriot/manual
   python /home/render/Resources/Private/RestTools/RenderOfficialDocsFirsttime/1_do_the_work.py
manual.sxw

I have run them as different users (root, mbless, render). You will notice also I have changed the
owner of the dir. Could you make an attempt with user "render" which I have added to www-default group?

Thanks for your help

Fb.