[TYPO3-doc] How to get all manuals?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jun 24 21:38:40 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

> For our problem, neither really fits and unless we use a cronjob (or
> jenkins) to automatically update the submodule pointers, we should maybe
> just provide a shell script that clones all repositories.
> If the number of repositories does not change that often, we can maintain it
> by hand.

That's also my opinion. We don't create new manuals very often, so I
would say it's ok to have such a script and maintain it manually.

> I already have script to update (pull) all repositories with their
> submodules and I could write a script to clone all as well.

Gladly. I would add it to the reST tools repository, maybe in some
"Utilities" folder, but please check with Martin first as he's the one
using this repo most actively.