[TYPO3-doc] On-line services for extension manual

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Wed Jun 20 18:03:53 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

>>  ./get-the-docs help
>>  ./get-the-docs render Typoscript45Minutes (-> don't be scared of the warnings which are "normal")
>
> I'm not exactly scared - but what should be the result? Or is that
> still to come?

Here is the outcome from the console:

$ ./get-the-docs render Typoscript45Minutes

enerating zip file...
Sending to server...

HTML docs:
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/getthedocs/files/fudriot/Typoscript45Minutes

Notice, generated files are automatically removed after a grace period!

> BTW, Steffen Gebert changed the Apache settings yesterday, so its
> running as "www-data" again. Could that be a problem?

Ah! I have just fixed the permission again to have the "render" action works at least; "convert"
action won't.

The current problem is that the OpenOffice.org daemon is launched as user "mbless". As a result,
www-data can't use the OOo service because of permission. Eventually, we should fix this problem but
I am waiting because you are about re-factoring the manual.sxw conversion script anyway (from our
last chat).

Cheers,

Fabien