[TYPO3-doc] Doodle for next Team Meetings

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 30 10:37:30 CET 2012

Hi all,

> If you think this is really too constraining and meetings times and
> dates should vary to accommodate for more people, please speak up. The
> Doodle can be changed. OTOH we could also do away with the choice and
> just decide that the DocTeam meeting is every 3rd Thursday of the month
> at 21:00 (or some other fixed date and time). Any opinions?

I settled the following meeting dates:

- Feb 23
- March 22
- April 19
- May 24
- June 21

based on the Doodle. It's not always the 3rd Thursday of the month, but
we can settle on this set frequency for the second half of the year
(barring variations for holidays and such).

I have added all dates to the TYPO3 Teams Calendar [1], which is
embedded in the Big Blue Button home page.

The time always 21:00 CET (or CEST in the summer).

[1]
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=a9fls2ilc1ignrp6mem1l9pvn0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Zurich