[TYPO3-doc] How to add comments and discussions to static web pages?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jan 18 18:31:04 CET 2012

Welcome back in 2012 everybody.

This questions comes up every now and then in my mind: How are we
going to add comments and discussions to our coming and otherwise
static documentation webpages? Should be done by some Javascript
magic.

At the moment it would be good to collect some pointers. Anything you
can recommend? Experiences?

I just saw this link (german): http://t3n.de/news/juvia-360109/

No, I haven't read that article yet but it seems to point in the right
direction. At least it's the trigger that made me write this posting.

Martin

--
http://mbless.de