[TYPO3-doc] A nice JS effect for the future new documentation

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Tue Jan 3 19:19:29 CET 2012

Hi Michael,

Michael wrote:

> On 24/12/11 03:29, François Suter wrote:
>
>> [...] I found a jQuery-based script which does some very nice stuff
>> for scrolling down a long page. It could be nice to integrate to our
>> future new documentation site:
>>
>> http://christophercliff.github.com/sausage/
>
> Very nice for long pages, indeed. But I stumbled across on issue: it
> does not work very well on an iPad (iOS5 with Safari). I suspect similar
> problems with iPhones (not tested yet). I haven't tested other tablets
> such as Android devices.

Indeed, I just tested it with the Android Browser and Opera mobile for
android and both do not really work with it.

So it should be disabled on low resolutions which should not be hard for a
piece of JS code.

Nevertheless, I like it quite much if it is so unobtrusive as in the
example.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065