[TYPO3-doc] Testing of manual rendering?

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sun Feb 5 08:39:56 CET 2012

On 04.02.2012 20:44, Thomas Kowtsch wrote:
> Something seems to go wrong - the install seems to work, also some
> sub-directories like html_online get created, but they remain all empty.
> But maybe I did something wrong - unfortunately, my test system is
> Windows-based.

OK, one thing is the usage of symlink() in class
Tx_TerDoc_Domain_Repository_ExtensionRepository - it simply terminates
the whole script without leaving a note somewhere. [1]
I tried to comment this out to see what's going on further and at least,
the extraction of the .sxw file works now, but no other things happen.
I'll dig into that deeper later on, maybe really on a Linux-based system :-)

Have a nice sunday,

Thomas

[1] which might be a WindowsXP-specific problem