[TYPO3-doc] Testing of manual rendering?

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sat Feb 4 20:44:30 CET 2012

Hi,

On 04.02.2012 17:47, François Suter wrote:
> One way to achieve this is could be to install a local copy of ter_doc,
> there are some instructions here:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-ter/wiki/Tutorial_how_to_install_TER_Documentation

Something seems to go wrong - the install seems to work, also some
sub-directories like html_online get created, but they remain all empty.
But maybe I did something wrong - unfortunately, my test system is
Windows-based.

> All this should improve when we complete the migration to reStructured
> Text, although the official documentation will be the first beneficiary.

reST migration is the reason why I try to upgrade the manual - as most
manuals out there, it was on a very old template and it's really a pain
to upgrade. That's why I want to see some success :-)

Thanks a lot,
Thomas