[TYPO3-doc] Organization for the next steps

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Fri Aug 3 00:21:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

> The EM would gain the ability to view the raw ReST files in the TYPO3 BE,
> in case people don't have an internet connection to view the manuals online.

Couldn't be that the system grab the rendered HTML on-line and put it somewhere (e.g. typo3temp) for
off-line reading. Reading regular web pages looks a bit more comfortable than Rest files (even
though the format is human readable). And if we have a comment system at some point it could also be
displayed there when connected to the internet. Just an idea!

Fb.