[TYPO3-doc] preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/extensions/ - just in time for 4.7!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 27 12:56:25 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

> Sorry, I probably didn't explain enough. Wanted to be ready for the
> 4.7  release ...

It's much clearer now, thanks for your explanations.

The result is indeed already very good and I agree with Xavier that if
we can offer this to extension authors, then our bases are safely
covered on that front.

Looking at your results got me thinking about something that could be
useful, but I don't if it could be automated: when we have a list of
properties, it could be useful - at the top of it - to have a kind of
local table of contents that would point to anchors for each property.
Any idea if this is easily feasible or not?