[TYPO3-doc] Wanted: Starter document [Re: ReST Migration: planning the next steps]

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Apr 19 17:37:47 CEST 2012

Hello Xavier,

[Xavier Perseguers] wrote & schrieb:

>Do we have a on-going work of a sample manual with "all" constructs
>somewhere?

That has been the mostly demanded thing at the T3DD12. And we don't
have it yet.

Proposal:

1. Let's agree an a URL for this. For example:
   http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/example-manual/

2. Let's have an Git-Repository for this:
   git://git.typo3.org/Documentation/TYPO3/Examples/ExampleManual.git

3. I can offer to create the first version. This would be a mixture of
   - an initial version of the "official template" I showed last year
   - the latest version of the "official template"
   - parts of one of the demo file that comes with the Docutils.