[TYPO3-doc] ReST Migration: planning the next steps

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Apr 18 13:20:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

Do we have a on-going work of a sample manual with "all" constructs
somewhere?

I've seen a "blank" documentation package from T3DD12 but I'd like to
see a sample manual for these parts:

- How to structure the documentation (I did not get everything about the
final goal just out of the blank documentation package for the reST
workshop as I could not attend T3DD12)
- How to make use of the "info", "warning", ... icons available in our
TYPO3 HTML template

For tables like the TS reference in the manuals it's OK, we start having
plenty of samples available.

Side question: is it planned to use something like the PDF template I
designed a few months ago or do you already have something else in mind?
The default PDF output is OK but not TYPO3 branded at all.

Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org