[TYPO3-doc] Phoenix documentation

Lars Trebing lars.trebing at marit.ag
Sat Apr 14 21:49:28 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I’d like to help put some documentation for Phoenix together. Robert
told me that the best way to get it started would be to ask you guys
which place (e.g. somewhere in the Wiki) and format would make most
sense for this, and then get the relevant information out of the
Phoenix team and into that place (and maybe find some more people to
help with that job).

My idea is to start it off with some kind of basic tutorial for getting
a basic installation up and running, because I believe that this is the
biggest hurdle right now and that many interested developers are
currently put off because they don’t get pas that point.

Does this approach sound reasonable? If so, where and how should I start?

--
Lars Trebing
Marit AG | Wilhelm-Hale-Str. 53 | 80639 München | <http://www.marit.ag/>