[TYPO3-doc] Converting OpenOffice documents

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Tue Sep 27 06:55:50 CEST 2011

Hi François,

In my side, I have also kickstarted some reST Skeleton Documentation based on the layout of

http://flow3.typo3.org/fileadmin/manual/nightly/Quickstart/Index.html

Could it make sense that I commit it to the repository as a starting point for our reST migration
effort?

If yes add me to the typo3v4-official_template project - username: fab1en - or let me know other means.

Cheers,

Fabien