[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

Ines Willenbrock ines at insert-into.net
Mon Sep 26 21:43:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 25.09.2011 20:38, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi,
>
>> anythink I need to know besides
>> using editor-user from the 4.5 intro-package?
>
> Yes :-) We have quite a few processes and rules when working on the
> official documentation. It's all in the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Official_Documentation
I'll read my way through the documentation and try some sample screenshots

> Furthermore if you want to work on a specific manual, you need to
> apply on Forge to be a member of the corresponding sub-project.
If I'm happy with my sample screenshots, I'll do that
> Being a member of the Documentation Team project is not enough (BTW I
> received your application and I'm going to handle it, it's just that I
> also need to take care of the existing memberships too).
No need to hurry, I'll try to get my handy dirty and if I'm happy with
that, I'll apply for further memberships.

If any members of the getting started team want to have a look at the
screenies first, just say so, I don't want to make a mess.

regards - Ines