[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Sep 25 20:38:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

> anythink I need to know besides
> using editor-user from the 4.5 intro-package?

Yes :-) We have quite a few processes and rules when working on the
official documentation. It's all in the wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Official_Documentation

Furthermore if you want to work on a specific manual, you need to apply
on Forge to be a member of the corresponding sub-project. Being a member
of the Documentation Team project is not enough (BTW I received your
application and I'm going to handle it, it's just that I also need to
take care of the existing memberships too).