[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sat Sep 24 17:24:35 CEST 2011

François Suter wrote:

> Hi Philipp,
>
>> Great to hear to have a native english speaker onboard.
>
> Indeed :-)
>
>> If you have some spare time, maybe you could proofread the Getting
>> Started tutorial.
>
> Yes, that could be a good start, until I have sorted things out. BTW
> what is the status here (with regards to matching 4.5)? What is missing?
Mostly screenshots I think ... I just did not get my lazy butt around to
create the missing ones.
TYPO3 4.5 LTS rearranged the palates, this lead to those many changes to the
images. The textual changes should be done since long.

What is still missing is the refactoring of the EM chapter which I left out,
because I was undecided. Maybe this is more something to focus on the 4.6
version.
Or we refactor chapter this one too and release it together with 4.6. This
leads to the problem that the EM changed a little.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe