[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 24 14:25:33 CEST 2011

Hi Philipp,

> Great to hear to have a native english speaker onboard.

Indeed :-)

> If you have some spare time, maybe you could proofread the Getting Started
> tutorial.

Yes, that could be a good start, until I have sorted things out. BTW
what is the status here (with regards to matching 4.5)? What is missing?

> More related to the wiki, maybe you can find some time to proofread some of
> the editors notes, although - I must admit - I haven't looked into it
> lately.

I wouldn't get too hot here right now. The most important concern for
now is having someone who's able to administer the wiki. Caring for the
content is important but comes second IMO. I hope you understand.