[TYPO3-doc] reST Tools projects and Git repository

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 28 09:51:00 CEST 2011

Hi all,

A little while ago I created a Forge project for what I called the "reST
Tool", i.e. all the scripts and other resources that we will need for
working with reST:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/tools-rest

Please note that this has nothing to do with the storage of the
documentation itself.

The project now also has an associated Git repository in case you want
to start committing stuff:

http://git.typo3.org/Documentation/RestTools.git

Note that all TYPO3 Git repositories go through the Gerrit process, so
make sure you read the related instructions [1] if you're not yet
familiar with this.

MartinB, as you are definitely the most active member I have set you as
a leader of the project.

Xavier, I have added you as a member since you showed quite some
interest about it too.

Other members include Sabine, Fabien and Sebastian. All others feel free
to apply as usual if interested.

Enjoy!

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_Tutorials