[TYPO3-doc] reST and PDF

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Mon Oct 17 06:37:52 CEST 2011

> About TypoScript reference, there's not much more than what Philipp said. The research I did while
> exploring DocBook led to the following:
>
> https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/official_template/trunk/DocBook/reference.xml
>
> I guess we should now take a second look at the structure used by the t3editor and assess if it's
> okay to use it as a central reference.

Actually, I was imagining we would have our own reST syntax / plugin for storing our TS reference.
It looks more natural to have one unified syntax over an hybrid reST / XML structure, doesn't it? I
don't know yet how easy it would be but I think we should give this path a chance - thinking more it
will be re-use in the documentation of extensions.

.. typoscript-reference

   :property:
      allWrap

   :DataType: