[TYPO3-doc] ReST, WYTIWYS: What you type is what you see

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 13 20:10:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I just found a link to this **cool** online ReST editor. Watch the
> result while youre typing:
> http://rst.ninjs.org/

Wow, very nice!

> The source is available at Github:
> https://github.com/anru/rsted

Which means it can be worked on and expanded :-)

> We should provide such a thing with TYPO3  styling on a server for our
> community. Which server?

We definitely should, but maybe asking about a server now is getting a
bit too much ahead. I think we should first provide a first complete
manual and render it. I know you have presented a lot of stuff lately
and I haven't been able to follow up... Let's try to sum up the current
state in our upcoming conf call.