[TYPO3-doc] Create custom inline markup reStructuredText

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Thu Oct 13 10:36:07 CEST 2011

On 10/13/11 5:21 AM, Martin Bless wrote:
> Fabien,
>
>> Does anybody has a good tutorial / resource to follow how to add such thing?
>
> perhaps this helps a bit::
> http://www.doughellmann.com/articles/how-tos/sphinx-custom-roles/

Good hint! Thanks. It matches what we need, I think

Yet another resource: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/howto/rst-roles.html

However, I haven't figure it out yet where to put the code precisely. Some mentions "docutils".
Couldn't it be stored within the folder hierarchy so that it could easily be shipped for third
party? I haven't dug much into that yet...

> I think in Sphinx and reStructuredText terms its text 'roles' that we
> need to add.

Yes.

> ... dream a little dream ...

I dreamt I had some "reST" ;)