[TYPO3-doc] TYPO3 Introduction Package with Winstaller

Sabine Hueber sabine at designeon.de
Thu Oct 6 13:57:28 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

I thaught, that a Demo Website as an example how to use TYPO3 would
belong to documentation. Isn`t it right? In my point of view it would be
important to take screenshots from a consistent and representative demo
site. A demo site and many cool examples are the basis of good
documentation, I guess.

Thanks for the hint. I didn`t change the default winstaller yet, so I
don`t know if there is a .htacess or not and if AllowOveride is set, but
I`ll work it out and tell you if I could fix the problem.

Best regards,
Sabine

Sabine Hueber
designeon - Agentur für Kommunikation