[TYPO3-doc] Requests for styling of documentation

Sabine Hueber sabine at designeon.de
Tue Oct 4 11:44:50 CEST 2011

Hi Jigal,

I would take the Share to use with the bigger headlines. This works
fine. The smaller ones could be set in an easy to read sans-serif font.
We already had some suggestions which are both good readable and open
source.

The problem with the TYPO3-orange I already had, while designing the
wiki in the old corporate style. My solution was to take 3 shades of
orange (the normal TYPO3-orange, a little darker version and a more
darker version)

The user nearly doesn´t notice that there are different shades, but the
smaller headlines are readable much more better because the contrast is
higher. This solution worked quite good.

Usually corporate designs have some color scemes. This I miss within the
corporate design of TYPO3. Don`t get me wrong, I don`t mean several
completly different colours wildly mixed all in a tumble, e.g. blue,
red, yellow, etc. This would weaken the TYPO3 corporate design. But to
generate diagramms and other publications it`s necessary to have
suitable color sequences which work for all possible usecases and which
have a strong recognition value to the TYPO3-Brand.

Cheers,
Sabine