[TYPO3-doc] Adding Documentation to Wiki

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jun 27 08:25:48 CEST 2011

Steffen Gebert schrieb am 24.06.2011 23:58:
> Hi,
>
> I assume that we still should add the information to the Pending
> Documentation, when the change is *merged*, shouldn't we?
>
> Maybe we could really wait, when it's ready to merge, until docs have
> been added.
>
> Fine with this?

Sounds fine, so that we never get undocumented new features in the core.

Who is then responsible for adding the docs? The original author? The
merger? If the patch came from "different authors"? It might generate an
endless loop of waiting, and it's difficult to communicate through
Gerrit itself.

Maybe having the core-merger sending a reminder in the core-list for
"ready for merging" in the core-list instead would help?

Cheers,
Ernesto