[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: customizing the schema

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 21 08:49:41 CEST 2011

Hi Ben,

> I downloaded tsref as docbook and opened it with xmlmind. The images are
> not rendered, but I think I reported that before. Can you provide a
> proper package for me to try out, so I can get the idea. Another thing
> we definitely need to tackle is the fact that every manual is called
> manual;-)  Inside the zip file there is a folder manual and a manual.xml.

You can't really use the current manuals with a DocBook editor. Although
the OpenOffice files are changed into DocBook, it's not fully
well-formed. Furthermore there are indeed errors with images. As Tom
already said, if you're eager to toy with a DocBook manual, better start
with the FLOW3 documentation.

As for the naming, "manual" is definitely on the way out ;-)