[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: Inline comments (an idea)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 15 22:11:21 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick note, in order not to forget an interesting idea (I also
wrote it down in the wiki [1]). Tom pointed me to the Mercurial
documentation where they handle user notes/comments not on page level
but on paragraph level. This makes the comments far more relevant IMO.

Example:
http://hgbook.red-bean.com/read/managing-releases-and-branchy-development.html

What do you think? I find this really clever. Not a top priority to
implement, but worth keeping in mind when we turn to commenting.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/DocBook_migration#Brainstorming_and_notes