[TYPO3-doc] Translating Da:Ts45Min

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Tue Jul 26 19:44:56 CEST 2011

Hi Michael, Tomas and Francois,

Michael Bakonyi wrote:

>>> I'm ready for more translations so just let me know where to start.
>>
>> Well, the next good one to have would be the Getting Started, but I'm not
>> sure what its status is. There's already a place ready in SVN for a
>> Danish translation, but I must admit I've no idea what the status is.
>
> Don't know about the Danish version but I'm still working on the
> screenshots regarding the english version. Phillip Gampe updated the
> text's and these are finished – although I sometimes change little part of
> texts.

The textual changes are very little. Screenshots are always a hassle and it
takes like forever to get them all updated. I really appreciate your work on
this.
If anyone comes across a wrong screenshot, just go ahead an change it.
Don't forget to svn up first and to commit right after. Otherwise we will
run into conflicts.

I don't know if I will have time (AND PATIENCE) to work on this next month.
Lets see.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe