[TYPO3-doc] Translating Da:Ts45Min

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 25 20:33:09 CEST 2011

Hi Tomas,

> We are now finish translating and reviewing the Ts45Min in danish. What is
> the next step? The translation is made at the wiki. I'm new in this so don't
> know the next step.
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Da:Ts45min

The next step is to take the official OpenOffice documentation template
[1] and integrate your translation into it. Then you can commit it to
the place that was prepared for it in the documentation SVN structure:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/doc_tut_ts45/trunk/doc_tut_ts45_da/

Just replace the manual.sxw file. When done, drop us a note here again
and we'll get it released.

> I'm ready for more translations so just let me know where to start.

Well, the next good one to have would be the Getting Started, but I'm
not sure what its status is. There's already a place ready in SVN for a
Danish translation, but I must admit I've no idea what the status is.

Thanks for your translation efforts, they are much appreciated.

[1]
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/official_template/trunk/OpenOffice/