[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation maintenance matrix

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 28 09:47:32 CET 2011

Hi all,

Until we have moved everything to DocBook we still have an ongoing
maintenance for the existing manuals. All the more so since we now have
a shiny new release.

To have an overview of who's in charge or what, and which manuals are
neglected, I have assembled a matrix in the wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Official_Documentation_Maintenance

If I missed someone (don't think so, we're not so many ;-) ) please add
yourself. On the contrary if you don't want to appear as some manual's
maintainer, just edit the matrix in the wiki.

Note the list is mostly about the currently more or less maintained
manuals. It does not include very old manuals, some of which need to be
updated, some others removed entirely (but not until we could make sure
some useful piece of knowledge was not hidden in them).