[TYPO3-doc] Help-System for FLOW3 Optimization

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Feb 7 16:04:21 CET 2011

Hi,

> The idea is that the error box contains a link "More information" what directs to the wiki. There help is already given and can be commented - or it's a new error and a new wiki page should be created
> then, so the user can describe the solution, when it's found.

The concept also exists in TYPO3 v4 (maybe it was imported from FLOW3).
I'm not sure what we should do about this, especially since what to do
was never decided in the first place among core team members. So I just
wanted to raise this here as an information. It should certainly not
block what is being done for FLOW3.