[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: Deciding on output structure

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Apr 29 07:50:00 CEST 2011

Hi Francois and Sebastian,

>> It's tricky with the version/language part. Should it be
>> language/version or version/language?
> Yeah, good point. I don't know. Other opinions // how do others do it?

I also prefer it when in format version/language.

>> It could be renamed to "CoreAPIs" instead. What do you think?
> +1
+1, because all core-manuals are in a separate folder (and extension manuals can be in another folder)

>> CoreAPIs_current_de.pdf
> +1
+1, I like the uppercamelcase for the name and the "current"

> Fully agreed on all your points!
yes, I also agree on these points!

Greets!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation