[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: first sample manual

Michael Bakonyi m.bakonyi at civit.de
Fri Apr 1 06:49:06 CEST 2011

Hi Francois,

> Seriously, that's true. In DocBook you don't define the levels of headings. DocBook structures your publication along a hierarchy of, well, structural, elements. So you're going to have a book, with chapters and sections inside chapters, with maybe sections nested inside sections (that's just an example that matches the sample manual, there are many others structures which you can do with DocBook).

okay, so so amongst others I do have to create nested sections to get a structured document.  Maybe I formulated my question a little bit weird but this was my question at the beginning. Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation!

>> Okay for me this would be an example where "further resources" would (perfectly) fit but I don't want to keep harping about on issue.
>
> Let's say that we had already quite some discussions about how to name this section, so if you don't mind, I would rather keep "Next steps". Is that ok?

I don't like it but sure it's okay. :) Let's finish the discussion about it, yes.

I hope to get some more screenshots done on the weekend ...

Have a nice weekend,

Cheers,
Michael

--