[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 28 22:58:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 28-9-2010 20:46, François Suter wrote:
> I'll follow up to this with instructions on how to use that template,
> where to get the fonts, how to move from the old template to the new one
> (if necessary, after experimenting).

I just installed the two font families I needed and took a look at the
.ott and .pdf versions.

As a fontophile I noticed two differences:
- kerning is not active in the ott version, while it is active in the
pdf (look at the heading "Tutorials")
- ligatures are not used in the ott version (f-f-i in "official" both in
regular and italic body text, f-i in "specifically", etc.)

The first feature can be activated in the paragraph profiles (but it
isn't yet active), but how did you activate the second feature?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert