[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Hermann Ragaller hermann.ragaller at hrex.de
Sat Sep 18 21:05:58 CEST 2010

Hi François,

re 1): what about moving the logo to the right like this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11186446/2010-09-18_203730.png

It creates a nice balance to the left-aligned text.

re 2): why - the colored logo looks perfect. It has nothing to do with
the colors of the headings because it is an icon, not a text. The other
icons in the document are also colored.

Another thing that catched my eyes was: the margin between the page
header and the first header line is a little too small, imho. For
example, on page 3 there should be a little more space between the
bottom line of the page header and the heading "Table of Contents".

regards,
Hermann